Safe holidays in the mountain enjoyment hotel in Neustift
Last updated, 26.03.2022
Dear guests and friends of the AUGARTEN,
Enjoy your well-deserved time out with us at the mountain enjoyment hotel in Neustift, safe and relaxed. We’ll take care of everything!
We take our role as responsible hosts seriously and strictly implement all security measures of the Austrian Federal Government in our hotel.
All our employees use the “SAFE-SERVICE” learning app as a modern training tool. In this way, we implement SAFE SERVICE internally and are always up to date on the safety measures for our guests.
To alleviate any concerns you may have, we have briefly summarised the general rules of conduct and what we do.
Relaxed cancellation conditions
Due to the current Corona situation, special cancellation conditions apply. Valid ONLY FOR DIRECT BOOKERS for stays until 11.12.2022:
- until 1 week before arrival: free of charge
- until 3 days before arrival: Cancellation fee of 40% of the tour price
- until 1 day before arrival: Cancellation fee of 70 % of the tour price
- In case of later cancellation, we charge 90% of the travel price. This also applies to late arrivals and early departures.
For all our guests:
If your home country issues a travel warning for Tyrol, you can cancel your booking ANY TIME free of charge or cancel your stay IMMEDIATELY free of charge!
No access rules since 05.03.2022
valid since 05.03.2022
With March 5, 2022 almost all measures have fallen in Austria !!!!
- There are no more access regulations in restaurants and hotels!
- You only need to wear an FFP2 mask indoor and in public transports (busses and cable cars).
A very informative overview of tourist travel can be found on the Homepage of the Austrian Tourist Board.
The most important thing for all of us
- Keep your distance: 1-metre safety distance!
- Refrain from handshakes and hugs!
- Wash your hands several times a day with soap (at least 30 seconds) or use our disinfectant dispensers!
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a tissue!
- Avoid touching the face with uncleaned hands!
- If symptoms of illness occur before the start of the holiday, we strongly advise you not to travel!
- If symptoms of illness occur during your holiday, you must see a doctor immediately!
How we protect our guests
in our hotel
Our feel-good rooms are intensively cleaned and disinfected before the arrival of new guests.
Please understand that for this reason, checking in before 2:00 p.m. is rarely possible.
Public areas such as entrance doors, door handles, stair railings and public toilets are disinfected several times a day.
- As always, we will assign you a fixed table in the restaurant. This is reserved for you during Covid19 times for all meals. So please use it in the afternoon as well.
- Except for our terrace, where you have free choice of seating depending on availability.
- Our cruets, sugar shakers, menus and pens are disinfected after each meal.
- Our breakfast buffet, as well as the small cake buffet in the afternoon, are available to you as usual.
- The barbecue evening on Sunday will take place as usual.
For everyone’s safety, please disinfect your hands at the disinfection stations – or use the disposable gloves provided – before serving yourself at the buffet!
Please also remember to keep the distance of one metre at the buffet.
- Our Augart’l Spa is available daily from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- The legal safety regulations stipulate that max. 2 people are allowed in a sauna. Unfortunately, infusions & towel waving are also not allowed.
- The cabins and the loungers in the relaxation room are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Furthermore, you can book the offered massages.
Please make an appointment in advance because the masseur is not in-house.
We ask you to be considerate of other guests and keep your distance!
So everyone can relax without a care in the world!
- Please vacate your room upon departure no later than 10:00 a.m.
Our employees need more time for cleaning and disinfection due to legal requirements.
- Please allow for possible waiting time at the reception. Only 1 guest can be served at a time. You are welcome to settle your bill the day or evening before.
Thank you in advance for your help!
With your prudence, you protect yourself as well as everyone else!
Only in this way can we create relaxing and safe holidays!
We are already looking forward to welcoming you with us!