How we protect our guests
in our hotel
Our feel-good rooms are intensively cleaned and disinfected before the arrival of new guests.
Please understand that for this reason, checking in before 2:00 p.m. is rarely possible.
Public areas such as entrance doors, door handles, stair railings and public toilets are disinfected several times a day.
- As always, we will assign you a fixed table in the restaurant. This is reserved for you during Covid19 times for all meals. So please use it in the afternoon as well.
- Except for our terrace, where you have free choice of seating depending on availability.
- Our cruets, sugar shakers, menus and pens are disinfected after each meal.
- Our breakfast buffet, as well as the small cake buffet in the afternoon, are available to you as usual.
- The barbecue evening on Sunday will take place as usual.
For everyone’s safety, please disinfect your hands at the disinfection stations – or use the disposable gloves provided – before serving yourself at the buffet!
Please also remember to keep the distance of one metre at the buffet.
- Our Augart’l Spa is available daily from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- The legal safety regulations stipulate that max. 2 people are allowed in a sauna. Unfortunately, infusions & towel waving are also not allowed.
- The cabins and the loungers in the relaxation room are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Furthermore, you can book the offered massages.
Please make an appointment in advance because the masseur is not in-house.
We ask you to be considerate of other guests and keep your distance!
So everyone can relax without a care in the world!
- Please vacate your room upon departure no later than 10:00 a.m.
Our employees need more time for cleaning and disinfection due to legal requirements.
- Please allow for possible waiting time at the reception. Only 1 guest can be served at a time. You are welcome to settle your bill the day or evening before.
Thank you in advance for your help!
With your prudence, you protect yourself as well as everyone else!
Only in this way can we create relaxing and safe holidays!
We are already looking forward to welcoming you with us!
The Schöpf family
& the AUGARTEN team. Hotel Neustift