Active in summer
... majestic alpine world & fresh alpine air
Thanks to its central location, our hotel is the perfect base for hiking and mountainbiking fans wanting to explore the surrounding mountains of Stubai Valley with its many serviced lodges and alpine huts.
Augarten Active Special
- Morning jog with hotel manager Helga (from 6:30 for about 1 hour, 1 x per week)
- Daily tips for hikes and excursions in our morning newsletter
The Stubaier Hut Guide about the surrounding lodges can be found here.
- free hiking poles (by availability)
- Slide show with the host about the "Wonderful hiking in Stubai Valley" (1 x per week)
- free use of the cable cars (one return trip per day)
- Children's playground in the garden (slide, swing, sandpit with sand toys, trampoline, pedal tractor, football goal, footballs and handballs)
- Children's playroom (painting corner, wooden toys, table football ...)
- 1 free ride on the Mieders summer toboggan run
- free wet fun in the in- and outdoor pools for the whole family (see right for details)
- family room with separate sleeping room or connecting door
- Highchairs and painting supplies in the dining room
Augarten Wet Fun Special
- free daily use of the indoor pool with adjacent outdoor pool in the Neustift recreation centre (just a few minutes’ walk from the hotel)
- free daily use of the Mieders outdoor pool
- one-time admission for 3 hours to the new adventure pool StuBay in Fulpmes (1 x per stay)
Other activities... in the region include fishing, riding, paragliding, summer tobogganing, adrenaline kicks on the high ropes course, bungee-jumping, canyoning, rafting, kayaking, etc.