Active mountain enjoyment in Stubaital
Exercise with a panoramic view
Up the mountains
Explore the picturesque mountain world of Stubaital … one of the most beautiful valleys in the Alps.
Whether in summer while hiking, mountain biking or e-biking.
Or in winter, skiing on the freshly prepared slopes and cross-country skiing in the valley.
Breathe in the fresh mountain air and take in the breathtaking mountain panorama.
Active.special in summer
- Morning run with Helga, the hotel manager (1x per week, from 7:00 a.m. for approx. 45 minutes)
- Free STUBAI.SUPER.CARD with free outdoor & indoor swimming pools, buses and much more
- Free use of the mountain railways (one ascent and one descent per day)
- Free rental of hiking poles (subject to availability, directly at the reception of our mountain hotel in Neustift)
- Daily tips for hikes and excursions in our morning post
- Personal advice for your hiking tours
- Slideshow with the host about the hiking in Stubaital (1x per week)
- Stubai hut guide about the surrounding Alpine pastures (you can find it HERE)
My summer in Stubaital
By foot or by bike
Meandering along small paths over flower meadows and through lush green forests.
Visit rustic Alpine pastures and breathe in the fresh mountain air. Until you reach the summit cross and experience the true Stubai lifestyle.
Mountain magic & fresh air
Discover the extraordinary nature experience of the Stubai Alps and its almost endless hiking network. There are trails suitable for all levels of fitness, endurance and experience.
The PLUS for my summer holiday
… with free use of the mountain railways, free use of the hiking buses & train connection to Innsbruck, summer toboggan run, free use of the indoor & outdoor pools and much more.
For those who love swimming, we offer a special PLUS.
With the Stubai.Super.Card, you can swim laps for free in the surrounding outdoor and indoor pools.
- Free use of the indoor and outdoor pools in the Neustift leisure centre (only an 8-minute walk from the hotel)
- Daily free admission to the Miederer Schwimmbad’l (outdoor pool)
- One admission for 3 hours to the new adventure pool StuBay in Fulpmes (1x per stay)
Stubaital is a true natural paradise that offers everything a holidaymaker’s heart desires.
There is also plenty on offer for thrill seekers:
- Summer tobogganing on the Mieders summer toboggan run (1 free ride per week for our guests)
- High-ropes course “Outdoor Profi” in Fulpmes (entrance directly on the main road, for a fee)
- Fishing in the fishing area innerer Ruetzbach (brown trout and grayling, for a fee)
- Bungee jumping Stubai from the Europa Bridge (for a fee)
- Canyoning, rafting and paragliding at Sport Stubai (for a fee)
Active.special in winter
- In-house ski room with ski boot dryers & lockable ski racks
- Ski ticket service at the reception & advance booking of the glacier cable car in the adjoining building (ski pass for a fee)
- -10% Augarten discount on ski rental: top quality with top service at one of our ski rental partners directly across the street
- Augarten’s winter sports cheque book with various discounts
- 4 ski resorts of the valley (incl. Glacier) in the direct vicinity of our mountain hotel in Neustift (ski tickets for a fee)
- Free transfer to the skiing areas (ski bus stop only 40m away)
- Ski school office (lessons on the Stubai Glacier) directly opposite
My winter in Stubaital
A SNOW.SURE winter experience of a special kind in a prime Alpine location:
Our mountain hotel in Neustift is located directly in the heart of Stubaital. From here, you can reach the valley’s 3 ski areas and also the Stubai Glacier in just a few minutes with the free Ski.Shuttle. The ski bus stop is just 40m from the hotel.
Snow-sure skiing fun
… with ski ticket service, in-house ski room, 10% discount on ski rental, free ski buses to the 4 ski areas and the glacier, as well as winter sports cheque book with many discounts.
Winter sports chequebook
Your PLUS with our sports partner
With our partner “InterSport Rent Schönherr”, you get a €10 voucher, €5 service voucher, free test skis, free waxing service and much more.
Ski rental – book online
Rent your equipment stress-free in advance online from the sports shop – with the best quality and top service!
Arrive, pick up your skis right across the street & enjoy your holiday!
We recommend the following ski rental partners located close by:
- Sports shop “InterSport Rent Schönherr”
Located directly opposite our mountain hotel in Neustift
>> book online now <<
- Ski rental “Kindl”
Located just 100m away
>> book online now <<
Off the slopes
Experience the fairy-tale winter landscape of the Stubaital off the slopes:
- Ice skating
The Neustift ice rink is right next door. They offer skate rentals for a fee.
… with ✔ free toboggan rental from the hotel & ✔ tobogganing on the ELFER, the two longest toboggan run in Tyrol (each 8km long, night tobogganing 3x per week), for €8.90 (adult), €7.70 (15-18 years) and €4.50 (10-14 years) per ascent.
- More winter activities
During your holiday at our mountain hotel in Neustift, the region offers a cross-country ski trail, ice climbing, snowshoe hiking and much more.