Our booking terms:
- Check-in: Possible before noon, room available from 15:00
Check-out: Please vacate your room by 10:00
- Half board
... begins on the day of arrival with afternoon cake from 15:00 to 17:00, as well as dinner from 18:00 to 20:00.
Should you arrive after 20:00, please let us know in advance. In this case, we'll deduct € 10.00 per person (proportionally for children).
... can be borrowed at reception for € 5.00 each for the entire duration of your stay.
- STUBAI SUPER CARD is included in all rates in summer.
- Free parking right by the hotel
- Children's discount in parents' room:
- up to 2 years 100 %
- from 3 to 5 years 70 %
- from 6 to 9 years 50 %
- from 10 to 18 years 30 %
- Pets allowed on request (cost: 10.00 € per day without food)
- Payment options:
preferably in cash, otherwise Maestro, Mastercard or VISA
- All prices are excl. local tax of € 2.80 per person and day (from 14 years of age)
- Bank details:
•Raiffeisenbank Neustift, BIN 36285, Acc. No. 20081
•IBAN AT86 3628 5000 0002 0081, BIC RZTIAT22285
- Cancellation policy:
Due to the special situation there are also valid special cancellation conditions, for DIRECT BOOKERS ONLY!
A cancellation up to 10 days prior to arrival is free of charge.
Till 1 day prior to arrival the cancellation fee is 70% of the travel price.
For a cancellation on the arrival day we charge 90% of the travel price. This is also valid for late arrivals and early departures.
These conditons are valid for stays till December 08, 2021.
Something can always happen.
For security, we would recommend taking out a travel insurance.
Insurance though pandemic status
The general terms and conditions for the hotel industry (AGBH) apply.
- Notes on data protection:
- The address details you provide will be used only to reply to your enquiry and will not be made available, sold or rented out to any third parties for any purpose and at any time.
- All information will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Information as per EU Directive for E-Commerce:
•Company name: Stefan Schöpf
•Contact person: Helga Schöpf